Trying on Silky Girl Matte Junkie

12:36 PM




My friends and I have this current obsession with liquid lipsticks and a friend Joyce, recently told me about Silky Girl's Matte Junkie liquid lipsticks that are currently available in local drugstores/ pharmacies. It took me two trips to get all the colors as 04 was sold out (it was a crowd favorite, said the cashier). It took me a while to finally swatch them all as I was busy most days with the house renovation plans but when I finally did I found some pros and cons with the products as per below:

Wearing 01 as a lip stain



PROS:

- It is affordable for RM21.90 (before discount) a pop.
- It stays on for a long time
- Available in most major drugstores nationwide
- Dries fast and does not transfer.

CONS:

- Inconsistent formula; different shade felt like it was different as some were buttery, some were patchy on application.
- A little too dry for my liking.
- Not all colors glide smoothly on the lips.


Which shade do you think is nicest? Would you buy them?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That 04 shade surely a beautiful color. No wonder sold out fast. I think I should try this later. Price also affordable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hanie! I love this matte junkie in 01. The color suits me but its a bit dry on my lips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article thanks for sharing !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe