Clarks Trigenic Flex with Juice Online Malaysia

2:37 PM


Clarks has always been one of shoe brands that my husband and I go for if we wanted classy pairs - oxford booties, wingtips and formal shoes (his wedding shoes are from Clarks)! When JuiceOnline contacted me to try out, and be photographed with their new Trigenic Flex, curiosity got me saying yes. I have never tried on any of the sporty range from Clarks (and this one being a totally different pair than the usual classic heritage styles) so I agreed to meet up with them at KLCC around noon. The first time I slipped them on, it felt like my feet were surrounded by layers of foam. It felt so light and soft! I doubted that a beige pair would look good on me (I've always opted for darker colored shoes) but I loved how casual it looked with my torn jeans and loose tank. It's definitely one of those shoes I'd wear during my travel which requires a lot of walking. Check out the photos taken by Roshan Menon and don't forget to read the rest of the article at JuiceOnline.com.



More photos on JuiceOnline.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe