Beach Edit - 15 Swimsuits to Add To Your Wishlist

11:00 AM




I think I'm pretty lucky to be living in this Southeast Asia region although I've always dreamt of living in four season countries - we're blessed with tropical weather all year round and great islands and beach getaways are just a couple hours flight away. I recently went to Bali and I remember how obsessed I was with shopping for swimwear. Now that I'm back, I'm already planning my next dose of Vitamin Sea and found myself lusting over more swimwear of different styles. Although my focus is more on surf and dive wear, that should not stop me from adding these to my wishlist (and maybe my online shopping cart). Here are fifteen of my current favorite styles (and brands) that I'd like to share with you  ♥

Klams


Buy it HERE



Mikoh


Buy it HERE


MinkPink


Buy it HERE




Pink N Proper


Buy it HERE



Triangl



Buy it HERE



All About Eve


Buy it HERE



Motel Rocks




Buy it HERE


Solmerswims



Buy it HERE



Mermaid Dreams


Buy it HERE



Malibu Beachwear


Buy it HERE


Skye & Staghorn


Buy it HERE



HER The Label


Buy it HERE


Delta


Buy it HERE



Beach Riot


Buy it HERE



KBlu Swim


Buy it HERE


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe