For Love and Lemons: Golden Hour Getaway AW 2015 Lookbook

10:15 AM



Lately, I've been noticing my affinity towards holiday-friendly clothing - island holiday to be exact. Ever since I booked my flight to island of the Gods, Bali I've been trying to coordinate my wardrobe and window shopping in my dreams of perfect outfits to wear while I stroll under the sun, riding the bike to secret, secluded beaches. Although I know that my outfits are not going to be as immaculate (cause I can't deal with carrying heavy luggages and I would look out of place in a chilled out B&B all-dressed up) as the lookbooks I have been seeing, it's still a pleasure to be inspired by brands such as For Love and Lemons, which was somewhat apt with the looks I had in mind.

Their Golden Hour Getaway Holiday lookbook for 2015 captures the essence of a 70's bohemian queen featuring Siberian model, Vika Falileeva. The airy, heavily decorated dresses are of something I'd imagine to wear to exquisite dinner parties while the laced white dresses would be reserved for dancing and picking flowers in the meadow. The collection is a bit of hit-or-miss but majority was a hit in my books. I love flowy garments and mixture of textures so it's a definite yes in a heartbeat for me. The rustic color palette is just perfect for the holiday season although the thin materials would be questionable at this time of the year but that won't stop us girls in the Southern Hemispheres to rock the frock this season.












photo source and full lookbook here

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. "(cause I can't deal with carrying heavy luggages and I would look out of place in a chilled out B&B all-dressed up)"

    All we have to do now is just imagine you as described above...
    Hilarious, Hanie! :D
    Actually I pun pernah dah melawa semua tapi jadi kelakar bila ada barang2, memang silly!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe