Dipped Row at Ms Read Pavilion

10:12 AM




It's been a while since I've been active in the events circuit - being busy with production, planning out my next trips, work and just sitting at home trying to overcome this writer's block (even worse when you have Netflix on your telly). Last week I decided to drag my attached-to-my-couch ass to a friend's event - Ms Read x Dipped Row in Pavilion. 

Dipped Row, a local online retailer for jewelries have been making waves on the runway of KLFW, graced a number of magazines and featured in fashion spreads nationwide so if you don't know what Dipped Row is yet, you're totally missing out. Now, they have counters at Ms Read and Robinsons around Klang Valley so you have a chance to have a look at their stuff before you purchase them. I'm definitely going to be getting some very, very soon. Check out the photos and links below.






Photos taken by point8cam


















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe